Well hello lovely people! I remember watching Esteé’s Beauty Scenario Tag and I thought that it would be fun to do that tag. Yay! By the way, if you don’t know who Estèe or Essiebutton is, where have you been? You are seriously missing out. Go watch her beauty videos or her vlogs and fall in love with Reggie and Aslan! Okaaay, moving on to the tag.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Hm, for the high end one, I guess I would keep my Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation since it does a good job at keeping oil at bay. Though I would like to try Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Foundation. For drugstore, I’m sticking with my favorite, Revlon’s Colorstay Foundation.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Honestly? I would tell her because my job involves interviewing people and I would want to know if I had lipstick on my teeth. But! I have to wonder, how did she end up having lipstick on her teeth? I mean, did she not look into a mirror first before conducting the interview? Maybe it’s just me but I tend to check myself in the mirror first before conducting interviews.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Any bright or bold colored lipstick, maybe MAC’s Diva or Lush’s Ambition.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Makeup wise? Nothing because we weren’t allowed to wear makeup in high school but for my hair? Oh wow, 1. Don’t get a pixie cut 2. Don’t get that dreadfully weird short/long haircut 3. That bright red hair, should’ve gotten it done professionally, not diy haha. Fun times, fun times to be experimental.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I have gotten a bad haircut before I just smiled and left and ranted on my way home haha. But I get over it quite quickly. I mean, it’s hair. It’ll grow back.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Urban Decay Naked Palette. You can do so many looks with it!
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
This is weird but it has happened before at the office. While we were in the processing of transferring offices, my locked pedestal was raided, all my pens and beauty stuff was gone, including a beautiful mirror that was gifted by my aunt. I was so pissed off. I digress, but I hope that my lipstick collection is safe. Everything else can be taken but do not go through my lipstick collection.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I would not do the same to something of theirs, that’s just awful. I’m passive aggressive and sarcastic as well or sometimes I just get really pissed since I have quite a bit of temper, I’d probably say something like “Oh wow, this is still in great condition” with a really sarcastic look on my face. But I like to think that my friends are nice enough to take care of my stuff and not return it in awful condition.
That is it for now, I hope you had fun reading that. I tag everyone who wants to do this tag, if you decide to do this, leave me a comment down below. I would love to read or watch your answers!
Follow me on: TWITTER